Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Boy, That got out of hand fast...


...I mean that really escalated quickly.

If you are going to do a series of paintings based on kick ass movies, I would have to fight you if you would not include Anchorman. I call this one "Vicious Cock Fight". Work has been pretty busy lately, so it took some time. But I am pretty happy to have it finished. I wasn't sure at first which scene I wanted to do, but after watching the movie again, it hit me, ....like a trident to the chest.

"Brick, I've been meaning to talk to you about that. You should find yourself a safe house or a relative close by because you're probably wanted for murder."

Plus when I get this baby framed you can bet your glass of scotch that it will be framed in some nice rich mahogany.

And FYI, I am in the works of creating a new website. One that makes it easy to order any reproduction of any painting, or buy an original. I am keeping the blog, but it will be good to have the site in addition for purchases. Stand by for that. In the mean time, you stay classy San Diego.

No comments:

Post a Comment