Monday, May 17, 2010

Brian & Stewie visit Pirates of the Caribbean


YES, it has been a while. It's been really busy with work, so much so I haven't had time to really crank out any art as of late. I figured enough is enough, and just made time. Glad I did, I have some ideas i've been dying to put on canvas. Thanks for checking it out.

If you are a Family Guy fan like myself, you have got to love when they have episodes dedicated to Brian and Stewie and their adventures somewhere. The first one was "Road to Rhode Island", look for it on Hulu if you haven't seen it. The intro is always a collection of great art showing the two in funny scenes, usually based on pop culture movies. Well this is the first in what I hope to be a series I'm calling "Brian and Stewie's Road to Disneyland". This first painting shows Brian and Stewie having an adventure in the Magic Kingdom. I figured the dog with the key and the pirate in jail would be a good place to start. Next would be the two of them in the graveyard in the Haunted Mansion. ( Grounds keeper and scarred dog ) Then Stewie as a princess riding a carousel horse which happens to be shaped like Brian, ...with a bondage gag. And last but not least Stewie having some "great moments" with Brian dressed as Mr. Lincoln. Stewie of course will be playing the role of John Wilkes Booth. What do you think? Fun stuff huh?

So, a Gallery. I want to have one. Badly. The hard part is finding a place to have it at. The last few places didn't work out too well. If anyone has any ideas or knows of a cool little place that would be interested in showing drop me a line. I'd also be willing to go in with somebody, as long as the Art compliments each other. Thanks and stay tuned for some more stuff over the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment